Friday 4 June 2010

Day Four

Class Four of Thirty
(5.30pm, 4th June, taught by Harbinder)

Not really blogging this one! Twas a proper 'mare!!!

Arrived nice and early, had a good laugh with a couple of regulars, all fine... Then about 5 minutes into the class I started to think that I didn't really feel up to being there and that I couldn't really be bothered with doing a yoga class. Then I realised that that meant I was stuck there for another 85 minutes before I could escape! Hellish! Don't think I was the only one as there were comments about how it was an odd class and how the energy was a bit lethargic.

Needless to say that it was not exactly my best class! I had to sit out one set of Trikanasana, one of the following head to knee pose and as for Camel... well today my Camel had well and truly got the hump and was not playing! But I got through it, somehow... (Mental note to self: Must apologise to Harbinder for being so down on a class she took the trouble to teach!)

Lets hope class 5 is better...

No comments:

Post a Comment